Data and power on the Same basket | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Data and power on the Same basket in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
What’s the consensus on running swa on the same basket as data 150mm distance appart.

Anyone actually had any issues with interference

Seeing that the min separation distance of 100mm has been achieved then all is good.
Is the data cable screened?

What’s the consensus on running swa on the same basket as data 150mm distance appart.

Anyone actually had any issues with interference
You mean Apart? and sounds fine to me, I would keep the Data as far away as possible.

Reply to Data and power on the Same basket in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

• Question
I would have to agree with @James to hire an electrician to measure the voltage coming in to the panel. If you have 240vac phase to phase then you...
Replies
Views
A lot of issues can be solved by giving the connections an extra push with the back side of a Stanley blade if they haven't quite mates properly.
Replies
Views
davesparks
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back