Di log 9083p tripping RCD on RCBO's on Zs | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Di log 9083p tripping RCD on RCBO's on Zs in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

swifters

As title really. Real pain in the ---. I had it calibrated Nov 2010 and have only used it a few times since. Have read up online and it seems they are known for doing it. Anyone else out there have this problem? Anyone know what causes it? Dilog want me to send it to them and then charge me for repairs. My understanding is that they should have been recalled under warranty and fixed f.o.c?

As title really. Real pain in the ---. I had it calibrated Nov 2010 and have only used it a few times since. Have read up online and it seems they are known for doing it. Anyone else out there have this problem? Anyone know what causes it? Dilog want me to send it to them and then charge me for repairs. My understanding is that they should have been recalled under warranty and fixed f.o.c?

I have one of these testers purchased it in febuary. Haven't came across RCBO's since purchase....But have done many a ZS and no RCD trip.

Is it only on RCBO's. Did they say it was all models that need recalls

No, they wern't that helpful just said send it back and we'll charge you. If you have a recent one then I dont think you need to worry.

No, they wern't that helpful just said send it back and we'll charge you. If you have a recent one then I dont think you need to worry.

I am not sure how old mine is, I bought it second hand but according to original calb cert it was purchased in feb 2010 so just over 12 months ago. How old is yours?

Reply to Di log 9083p tripping RCD on RCBO's on Zs in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net