Discrimination | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Discrimination in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baker1988

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi everyone i have read on a few post people saying about discrimination on a circuit what is it that they mean i have read a few things and it seems to mean a few things can any one let me know as i am unsure

Reply to Discrimination in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Many thanks all. Very helpful to be able to bounce these things around. Was fairly happy with it all initially, but once the seed of doubt is...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a job coming up with a Tesla Ev point. From what I read you need a Matt e box which is fine. It looks to me like it has no load...
Replies
Views
I was at the other end of the results spectrum today. As I was driving home I had a call from my "Mrs Richards from Fawlty Towers" lady, very deaf...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Happy belated........young pup:cool: First voted in a general election the year after you came along, 50 back.
    • Funny
    • Winner
Replies
Views
If in doubt, hit it with a hammer and see if it gets better. sometimes the simple solutions are the best ones!!
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks