domestic electrical installation certificate | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss domestic electrical installation certificate in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

ReeceRyley.elec

hello, i am qualified however never had to fill out the completed 3 page forms! i can test and have my fundemental testing qual.
i have been asked too. i have looked through blank niceic approved contractor cert (domestic electrical installation certificate) here are my questions

what do i put in details of the installation in exact words, if fuseboard has been changed and kitchen circuits have been rewired only. cooker and kitchen ring?

in extent of works carried out you put in what you have done. as you've replaced the CU, then your sotr should have the readings for all circuits, existing as well as the new ones.

hello, i am qualified however never had to fill out the completed 3 page forms! i can test and have my fundemental testing qual.
i have been asked too. i have looked through blank niceic approved contractor cert (domestic electrical installation certificate) here are my questions

what do i put in details of the installation in exact words, if fuseboard has been changed and kitchen circuits have been rewired only. cooker and kitchen ring?

Who did the work?

i have been asked too. i have looked through blank niceic approved contractor cert (domestic electrical installation certificate)....

Welcome to the forums. Are you an NICEIC Approved Contractor?

If you change a ccu you are now responsible for all circuits fed from it this is why everyone pre tests the circuits before carrying work out as customer might refuse the additional costs to bring it up to current regs

For example at the minimum bonding and tails need to meet the minimum required

Doing an eicr is the easiest way (pir in old term)

Last edited by a moderator:
calm down! calm down!

If you are the best paid installer why aren't you familiar with EIC's and this one you are thinking about doing - is it your work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to domestic electrical installation certificate in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net