Domestic Electricians reqiured | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Domestic Electricians reqiured in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Tris Zanker

We require domestic electricians for social housing work in the Stratford upon Avon area, work is kitchen rewires 1st and 2nd fix is completed in the same day, one has been doing one a day and 2 man teams have been doing 2 a day, work is an on going contract. work is being paid as price.

Hung drawn and quartered and reported to the ESC bloody butchers that's what these cowboys are, what a bloody neck advertising this sort of work disgusting

We've all got to make a living and yes we do this sort of work but our work is turned out to a really high standard, all our lofts are clipped and trunked, all cables are with in zones and capped up yes we are having to do this work at rock bottom prices but are standards are still very high.

Were only doing kitchen works, its either £14.00 per hour or £120 a kitchen 3 sockets, 2 spurs and sockets and 1 x fan spur. I personally don't think this is bad money but maybe that's me.

I can do 4 a day and that's with my dog helping and I'll do it for nothing just the chance of some experience and free tea and a hot meal..............
are you sure you want a cuppa in some of those council jobs?!! on a bathroom job i heard of recently workers were 'wretching' and had to wait for clean-up team to continue!!!

Extending the ring main, 3 double sockets, 2 appliance spurs (fcu feeding skt outlet), 1 fused switch for fan and then run that upto unit and connect. All that for £120. No wonder people are working for nothing. Just worked it out. On the schedule I subby for I'd get £380 for that from them. That would include materials, labour, test and cert from me.

are you sure you want a cuppa in some of those council jobs?!! on a bathroom job i heard of recently workers were 'wretching' and had to wait for clean-up team to continue!!!

Me and the lads got given a cup of tea each on a pv job. Had about 3mm scum on top.

Now they like most would never turn a tea down but that day the tea went down the drain and out came the kettle from the van and emergency capacinnos lol

have been caught out with a cuppa at a 'respectable' place. clean cup, well presented, got to bottom and realised my mistake. wasn't just dried tea stain, felt sick to my stomach and food/drink wise that's unusual. however, the mere mention of an injection has same effect!

Reply to Domestic Electricians reqiured in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net