Domestic Electricians required | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Domestic Electricians required in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Future Install

Domestics electricians required in Birmingham and Northampton, occupied rewire a for sub contractors, experience is a must, CSCS card required.

Unfortunately I am not looking for teams to do the rewires, instead individual electricians to be part of already established rewire gangs, we have four members for each team, rewires are completed in a day, all major tools are supplied for you, rates vary from £100 - £125 a day depending on individual, contract is for 3years minimum, call on 07880550772 for more info

£500 a week after tax is hardly penny's when all you supply is hand tools, I currently have 15 electricians working on them rates in Birmingham with no problems, so I'd say good luck to you finding better in this current recession.

can anyone tell me how to get on a adult apprenticeship please!
I don't know if anyone will be able to help me with some ideas or suggestions, but I'm looking for an adult apprenticeship as an electrician.

I've been interested in the electrical trade and have wanted to be an electrician for many years now. Hence when I got made redundant from my last job, I decided I was going to have a go at trying to find the job I actually have always wanted to do.

So far I've found out there's a new thing called an adult apprenticeship for people like me who are over 25 and want to enter the industry. I've been in touch with the local college, where Im gonna be taken initial tests< which i'll pass to no problems, Now the college have told me to find myself an employer to gain a bit of experience.

I know a lot of the time, jobs that do come up never get advertised through the job centre, it's often down to word of mouth and knowing someone that knows someone, hence this post. - If anyone can suggest or advise something, any help would be very gratefully received. I'm based in the Manchester area, but don't mind a bit of travelling. I have in the recent past had two years experience working in construction, so I'm quite good with my hands. Don't mind starting out working for that great minimum wage,. I am available to start straight away, can be contacted on 07401069696.

Thanks for looking

Anthony

can anyone tell me how to get on a adult apprenticeship please!
I don't know if anyone will be able to help me with some ideas or suggestions, but I'm looking for an adult apprenticeship as an electrician.

I've been interested in the electrical trade and have wanted to be an electrician for many years now. Hence when I got made redundant from my last job, I decided I was going to have a go at trying to find the job I actually have always wanted to do.

So far I've found out there's a new thing called an adult apprenticeship for people like me who are over 25 and want to enter the industry. I've been in touch with the local college, where Im gonna be taken initial tests< which i'll pass to no problems, Now the college have told me to find myself an employer to gain a bit of experience.

I know a lot of the time, jobs that do come up never get advertised through the job centre, it's often down to word of mouth and knowing someone that knows someone, hence this post. - If anyone can suggest or advise something, any help would be very gratefully received. I'm based in the Manchester area, but don't mind a bit of travelling. I have in the recent past had two years experience working in construction, so I'm quite good with my hands. Don't mind starting out working for that great minimum wage,. I am available to start straight away, can be contacted on 07401069696.

Thanks for looking

Anthony

I would start by making a new thread in the right section instead of jacking someones post.

Reply to Domestic Electricians required in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net