Domestic Extractor Fan | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Domestic Extractor Fan in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BluSparx

Hi All

Just been asked to quote for wiring in an extractor fan above cooker, am taking a look at the job tomorrow, customer already has the extractor can this just be spurred to a fused switch providing it doesn't take the ring/radial over the rated MCB

Thanks in advance

from ring/radial to a fcu then upto a socket or outlet for the extractor

your ring radial cant really be overarted as you can have as many outlets as you like within the given floor area covered by the circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Domestic Extractor Fan in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Elkay 2235A-1 Energysense White 3 Wire Touch Timer 16A 240V. This is a touch timer (you don't need that bit) which also can be activated by a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm familiar with many domestic extractor fans which are primarily class 2 (double insulated) and consequently are not required to be earthed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks all for the advise and suggestions. I’ll give the client the option of extractor fans
Replies
Views
Thank you. We do have a window. Do you think my idea (even if is adds complexity) is workable? Nothing fundamentally wrong that I am missing?
Replies
Views
As a trainee, one of the things I've tried to focus on to deepen my interest in the world of electrics, is the space for creativity. I've...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks