Domestic Installer looking to start as mate. Birmingham/Blackcountry | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Domestic Installer looking to start as mate. Birmingham/Blackcountry in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

martin28

Hi

Ive completed a Electrical Trainee Course:whatchutalkingabout at a local college and have gained 17th Edition Regs & Part P D.E.I. Im looking to gain some onsite and testing experience before returning to complete my 2394/95 which ive already paid for.

I am also studying two evenings a week working towards my 2365 level 2/3 with Stourbridge College

Im 28 & have my own vehicle and most tools required for the job. I also have public liability insurance 2m.

Im happy to work Monday to Friday on my own or as a team for little more than minimum wage whilst I am training.

Please contact me by pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. As predicted I'm totally overwhelmed by the replies and offers .........that I haven't had.

Cmon guys. Has anybody got any tip on where I'm going wrong??

Martin

the market was flooded years ago, its evident by the response you got! You're not owed a living....

If I had enough work that I could indulge in the indulgence of taking on an unknown (albeit keen) individual I would, but I havent and I can't.

i suspect my response echoes 3000 other silent ones.

harsh but honest.

the answer is "its not what you know its who you know"

Reply to Domestic Installer looking to start as mate. Birmingham/Blackcountry in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks