domestic work | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss domestic work in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mikey12

Hi all was wondering when i apply to governing body for assessment other than competence and all documents insurance etc what quals will they also be looking for

Hi i to have been looking to register in the near future and from what i have read on the ELECSA web site is you need your Part P and if dont have your 17th you have to pass it with in 12 months, thats how i understand it so will be interested to read other peoples views.

Graham

Reply to domestic work in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Solved
An NVQ is a vocational qualification and is based upon your work experience and what you put into your portfolio for your assessor to judge you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just to add, on a more positive note, if you’ve got your heart set on broadening your horizons and opportunity by going overseas then absolutely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Maybe the person installing it had this going cheap or free and decided to use it? What make was it Hager or Schneider or something else??
Replies
Views
  • Question
thank you it really made me feel small, maybe i played it a bit thick, but as the one needing the work done i was cap in hand, will try another...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am just wondering if there is anybody out there interested in allowing me to do a little voluntary work with your company to gain a little...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks