Ebook 17 edition regs,onsiteguide,guidance notes | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Ebook 17 edition regs,onsiteguide,guidance notes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sedgy34

as the above title ive purchased for £10 bargain pdf format
others wanted £175

well does it really:laugh:
its on my iphone= in my pocket =onsite if i need to refer to anything, but we hardly refer to it as we know quite alot being the approved company we are. lol
the regs is on the tablet/laptop and available for the niceic guy when he turns up.
ive carried on the van for 10 years the (upto date )regs onsiteguide guidance notes electricity at work act basically all of it and it just gets trashed.
so it works for me! :19:

Reply to Ebook 17 edition regs,onsiteguide,guidance notes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Someone posted somewhere that they had done so. 18th edition online courses -...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
Stroma Certification Scheme Thinking of Joining Stroma
Loki - if you need any help with the forms PM me
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
  • Question
But seriously, thanks for all the recommendations. Decided to order regs book, Building regs, and Gn3 for now. Have e-mailed the Part p doctor ...
Replies
Views
Z
  • Question
1 st of January they couldnt of picked a better time for everyone to have top fork out £100+ If your slack like me its still in the post :D
Replies
Views
mattmoo1974
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks