elecsa forms periodic | on ElectriciansForums

ELECSA Certification Scheme elecsa forms periodic

Discuss elecsa forms periodic in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know what they mean by "type of wiring" on a elecsa periodic form, im used to the nic forms where they give you the types of wiring grouped A-H at the bottem of the form. There doesnt seem to be any reference on the elecsa forms and ive scanned the regs book and cant find anything anyone help cheers spike

Hi.

I'm not familiar with the Elecsa certs myself, but I would hazard a guess at simply putting - pvc,pvc t+e, SWA, singles in conduit etc??

Some Elecsa members may clarify.

Cheers.

Reply to elecsa forms periodic in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views
The other problem you have is that NICEIC with their electrical safety Standards marketing strategy done a sterling job of being the number 1 name...
Replies
Views
Again, not sure what the scope of your works is. Really, the AC side would come under the EICR anyway I suppose. Just do what they are asking for...
Replies
Views
That’s crazy. I’m gonna test it out again today but if it doesn’t make cheese on toast it’s going back 😂
Replies
Views
  • Question
As @DPG says, probably just incompetence. With Blueflame, they seem to be mainly aimed at gas and oil, and I suspect with few members on the...
    • Informative
    • Winner
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks