Electrical Contracting Software help.....! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Electrical Contracting Software help.....! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

T&T ELECTRICAL

Hi Guys,

New to the forum so please dont have a go at me if this thread has already been raised!!!

I am a director of small electrical firm in the west midlands and one thing i have been missing for a number of years is a decent job management office system software. Something that can store a client database, produce job sheets for the lads, produce quotes, estimate jobs with material costings and labour costings and also incorporates a `calender` system where i can allocate my lads to certain jobs on certain days.

I have looked at the Hollycraft software but this doesnt seem to hold a database all in one package?

There are 4x of us who work at T&T Electrical. 3x engineers and myself office based.

What systems do other people use?

Any help guys would be most grateful.

Thanks
Tom

Hi Tom,

I'm a software developer and have been looking for a new project. If you cannot find anything that suits your needs already I'd be interested in working to build something for you. There wouldn't be any cost to you for the development - just when it is done you can pay for it if you use it.

I am thinking this could be a web based solution so you wouldn't need to install anything, and you can log on and use the system where ever you are.

Let me know if you are interested

Thanks
Nick Swan

Hi Tom,

I work for Clik, the company 'Noshocks' mentioned above. We design the NICEIC Certification Software, but also Clik Service which will manage and schedule your engineers, create jobs sheets and link them to the diary so your engineers can easily find them, then when the job is finished, turn them into an invoice with one click of a button. There is a parts database so you can easily add items to a estimates, it links with all Office software, Google Maps and Sage.

There is a video on our homepage of our website, cliksoftware.com. And you can download a free demo if you want to have a play about with it.

If you have any questions or want a chat about it, feel free to contact me.

Have a good day.

April

This is something I need, Can't through to Click on the phone at the mo, I'll try after I've downloaded the software, Hopefully it ticks all the boxes, Most of the ones I've seen so far are subscription based, this looks a bit pricey mind, (according to the Click website)

Has anyone else found any other software worth investigating?

Hello Skreechy,

My name is April, and I work for Clik. Do you have our telephone number correct, its 0117 902 2012? If you want to email me april(at)cliksoftware.com I can give you a call if you want to run through everything?

Clik Service is £750 for the first license and then £350 per license after that. I can give you a 50% off voucher that you can use online if you like, ELECFORUM2013 - just created it specially for you!

But if you'd like to run through it all, give me a call.

Have a lovely weekend.
April

Thanks April,

I I've installed the trial, just gonna have a look at it, we already use your NICEIC software, so it's better for us if we stick with the same company, especially as the customer service we recieve from you guys is good.

I didn't know Click did software like this until I Googled it.

Once I've gone through it, I'll be in touch.

Thanks Again

Hello,

Ah that's good to know!

Yeah we do lots of other software as well as NICEIC Cert Software. Clik Service is our biggest, we've been developing that for years, we also do Clik Remote which is an add on to Clik Service so you can send your jobs sheets to your engineers onsite and we're just about to release Clik Gas Cert, gas certification software.

If you look on our Support website, there are lots of videos that show you how to do things in Clik Service if you want to have a mess about before calling us. support.cliksoftware.com.

Speak to you soon
April

Reply to Electrical Contracting Software help.....! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net