Electrical improver looking for domestic work | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Electrical improver looking for domestic work in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have been working on site for the past 18 months and wanting to switch back to domestic work when possible . I am 40 years old and only since 2014 been working in the industry after qualifying in 2013 with my C & G 2330 level 2 & 3. I have since gone on to achieving my 17th edition and PAT testing. I feel that to improve as an electrician I would be suited better to domestic. I'm a late starter but hungry to learn and self motivated with good time keeping . I live in Hendon , NW London and have a car to travel . I own my own tools and am set up as a limited company . If anyone is looking at taking on somebody as an apprentice for regular ongoing work then please give me a call on 07988 704067 (Chris)

i'd strongly advise trying to get work on the industrial side. the domestic market is saturated with Electrical Trainee's and is dog eat dog in a race to the bottom. domestic customers want cheapest option with no thought to safety and abiding by regs. and good practice.

Reply to Electrical improver looking for domestic work in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Thanks for this reply, this has helped!! I felt quite deflated and let down by this experience (1 bad thing wont end my hopes of being a full time...
Replies
Views
  • Solved
An NVQ is a vocational qualification and is based upon your work experience and what you put into your portfolio for your assessor to judge you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry for the late reply I found it very difficult to find work but I’m not sure if this was down to Covid and all the lock downs happening just...
Replies
Views
Hiall, I'm looking for electrical improver work in South East England. I have 2 years experience in commercial, industrial and domestic...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Qualified Trainee / Improver Seeks Start Content of the thread: Hi - I am looking to return back to the industry...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks