Electrical Labourer/ Mate/ Improver -Bedfordshire/Cambridge/ Hertfordshire | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Electrical Labourer/ Mate/ Improver -Bedfordshire/Cambridge/ Hertfordshire in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi.

Sorry if this is not allowed, but I'm on the hunt for my first electrical role. I've completed C&G level 1,2,3 currently doing my 18th edition and plan on doing my 2391 asap. However I'm eager to get on the tools and get working in the trade. My background has always been IT support but now I feel it's the right time for me to move into electrical. I have experience working in domestic and this is where my passion lies.

Does anyone know anyone at all, hiring or thinking about hiring in the above areas? Id be more than willing to do a trial first if needed, I possess hand tools, power tools and testers (calibrated in date too). I have a great work ethic and a drive and determination to be the best, listen and learn and grow with a company.

Any advice or connections are very very much appreciated.

Reply to Electrical Labourer/ Mate/ Improver -Bedfordshire/Cambridge/ Hertfordshire in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net