Electrician tool bag | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Electrician tool bag in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score

Testing our amazon shop out.

As an Amazon Associate Electricians Forums may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Awww effinel is it not accepting my UK setup?

It's actually a fan type setup for social media stars lol but thought I'd try.

I had to show them a Facebook page with 25k followers for it to give it to me.

Scrap that then mate. I'll just make my own pages on the forum and stick product boxes on it.

I have more control over it then too.

Reply to Electrician tool bag in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Are these Amazon Plumbing Tools - Any good? Content of the thread: Amazon.co.uk: : DIY & Tools Online shopping...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Some deals on Amazon for tools - Any good though? Amazon.co.uk: : DIY & Tools Online shopping for from a great selection at DIY & Tools Store...
Replies
Views
I also have a few no name cheapy tool bags probably similar to your Aldi/Lidl variety that are set up as a 'grab bag' with the exact tools and...
Replies
Views
S
  • Article
Electrician aldi tools not working aldi tools not working i have a number of tools that have stopped working, usually aldi ones lol, on a sander...
Replies
Views
sussex1964
S
Aye .... one can never have enough screwdrivers .... or pliers, crimping tools, stripping tools and cutters .... One of the best tools I've...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks