eletrical installation | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss eletrical installation in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

ricspurservices

do you need to put bakolight between steel trunking and a distribution board

Last edited by a moderator:
up until last year i have always used paxolin, scince when was it banned? i,ve never brought any it was always supplied, i thought the main purpose was to create a slot smaller than those on the DB/Trunking for your cables to come through hence preventing damage to the cables from sharp edges, another alternative being plastic grommet strip?

i have been specifically asked by the customer to intsall a peice of bakalite between the steel trunking and a 3 phase distribution board in his opinion to comply with 17 th edition regs ????? his this correct

Reply to eletrical installation in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
https://www.d-line-it.com/u-clips/
Replies
Views
Thanks for your advice bud, I actually spoke to a Gold Card holder over the weekend of whom gave me the same advice
Replies
Views
  • Question
No worries.
Replies
Views
  • Question
No mate, it was more out of curiosity than anything else. I see plenty in the high rise blocks that we fibre up that makes me cringe. See plenty...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes that is correct
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks