ELEX Mancunia | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Silly Sausage
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 3K

Discuss ELEX Mancunia in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Silly Sausage

3 & half weeks to go.
Is it worth going?
Free pint to the first person to spot me, I'll probably be lurking around the bar.

Registered for it now, be good to put some faces to names and nicknames and avatars!
I'll carry a copy of men only and have a trilby on, meet up under the clock.

I'm in a bit of a quandry, I usually attend Coventry but having looked on the route planner, theres only about 15mins in it between Coventry & Manchester from my place.

Cant decide now.:icon6:

Well im going its a couple of hours from here , im going armed with some dodgy EICR's and im going to have a winge at every trade body about it , as im passionate about testing and the 3 minuit eicr's are going to be the death of some one ill have pics to , going to look at super rods and wago too ill be in red short fat guy tash and specks looking like a grumpy old fart

I missed harrogate due to illness so have registered for mancunia, unsure wuch day I'll be going though but would get to the bar whichever day it was to sample some English ale or a becks whichever was coolest :).

please dont tell people to do that to me ,the thought just makes my eye's water , hehe, we'll be confused im always confused , ill be going on the thursday ,
if you get a b&b thursday night, 1. you can have ale. 2. you can go on friday as well.

There are only two exhibitions worth attending -
1.) the gun show in Sheffield, which every -------- owning male will enjoy.
2.) SEX-PO in Melbourne (which even for a young deviant like myself was an eye opener...although i recommend you keep your eyes closed in certain areas or you could up with a bad bout of conjunctivitis or something) - *an open mind but a firmly closed buttock backed against a wall advisable*

That's not gonna protect you, you'd be better off with a bit of earth sleeving! :D

thats a great idea ill wear some earth sleeve , slight change of plan mind i shall now be attending of friday this is due to some old dears consumer unit falling off the wall due to wood worm lol

Reply to ELEX Mancunia in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net