Emergency Lighting Logbook | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Emergency Lighting Logbook in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Rikki Barrett

Was wondering if anyone had a copy of an emergency lighting logbook? Poss on pdf or similar?
Need one that looks proffesional, I dont really want to make one myself.

Thanks for any help. Rik:D

Its a Doctors Surgery, I have only just started working on this premises, asked to see the existing logbook and know-one can find it, so I now have the task of starting a new one.

Get quite alot of work maintaining due to age. Endless bulb changing, ballasts, em modules etc. Nice really.

Is it possible to remove the logos?

Is there a good way of doing some sort of record for each fitting, so its easy to see/remember which fitting has had work done on it etc?

I dont think you can alter pdf files.

Of course you can, but you need a full version of Adobe Acrobat (Professional) and the document has to be "unlocked" so that changes can be made. Many publishers of PDF files secure their docs to prevent plagarism.

The link for the Safety Record / Log Book has been changed to:

www.warwickshire.gov.uk/Web/corporate/wccweb.nsf/Links/5BF3BD58ED88FA7D80257888003DEF2B/$file/SafetyLogBook.pdf

Reply to Emergency Lighting Logbook in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

That does help, it shows that the problem is almost certainly in the way it is connected and not a problem with the fittings.
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
  • Question
Or a combined fitting in each row.
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
We have stuck white label tape over super bright charging LEDs before, it blocks the bright glare of the extreme brightness LEDs to stop it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been asked to fit 2 lights and a switch, which in reality turned out to be rewiring a multiple PIR setup to a single switch, adding...
Replies
Views
You would have thought they'd have a switch to flick on and off to engage an override. Not on each PIR but an actual light switch
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks