Emergency Lighting | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Emergency Lighting in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

akcorbin

Hi there,
im an apprentice trying to get my head around emergency lighting.
Does anyone know if this book explains the different ways of how to wire them?

Electrician's Guide to Emergency Lighting - IET Electrical

or, does anyone know anywhere else i can get good, understandable information on wiring non maintained and maintained lights when both the light fittings are fed and when the switches are fed. It would be a great help to me if there was such information out there.

adam

That is a good book, and worth ££22, it is very detailed in the design, and requirements of all aspects of emergency lighting, and indeed it contains circuit diagrams of maintained, and non maintained luminaries.

Reply to Emergency Lighting in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

It’s getting to the point where full LED replacement is cheaper than spending time on testing and possibly replacing parts.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Or a combined fitting in each row.
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
Anywhere where the normal lights are dimmed or dimmable the emergency lighting should be of the maintained type. So maintained emergency lighting...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
was told it was not allowed but logically it does not make sense to be unallowed
Replies
Views
You would have thought they'd have a switch to flick on and off to engage an override. Not on each PIR but an actual light switch
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks