Emmeti manifold to new radiators. plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Dobbslc
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 64

Discuss Emmeti manifold to new radiators. plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Emmeti manifold to new radiators. Hi I'm I've just joined and hope to gain some well needed knowledge! I'm replacing the old 1 pipe heating system in my house as its very old and full of leaks! We're putting down a solid wood floor so I don't want any joints under it that might fail!
I'm thinking of using the Emmeti manifold system for wall hung radiators but can't decide what pipe to use. I could use their own Gerpex pipe but its 16mm and I don't think it'll connect to "standard" rad valves or can I use 15mm pex pipe? Their tech guy that I spoke to said it had to be 15mm with a 1.7mm wall thickness, what 15mm pipe can I use?
Thanks!

Emmeti manifold to new radiators. to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Emmeti manifold to new radiators. plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
  • Article
Gas Boiler and Radiator Replacement I bought my house 31 years ago with its 8mm and 10mm micro central heating pipework and existing radiators...
Replies
Views
Alan Wright
A
T
  • Article
New plumbing & heating system advice Hello, I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my design...
Replies
Views
Tommyh311
T
E
  • Article
Smart Radiator Thermostats Can anyone recommend the best smart radiator thermostats for me? I have a total of 6 radiators in the house. Smart...
Replies
Views
ewenutz
E
R
  • Article
Radiator advice Hi was looking for some help, I am looking to change out a radiator in my Hallway, my issue is the center of my pipes to the...
Replies
Views
rclark1110
R
T
  • Article
New plumbing & heating system advice Hello, I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my design...
Replies
Views
tommyh311
T

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks