ENA application form for EVCP | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss ENA application form for EVCP in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
HI all. I am a retired electrician hoping to install an EVCP for the first time at my own home.( probably zappi 2.1 with harvi ). My questions are regarding the ENA form section F regarding Harmonics and Flicker regulations and what boxes to tick?
According to My Energi, the zap 2.1 produces insufficient harmonics to measure and I am not really sure regarding Flicker.
Would appreciate help with this. Thanks.

normally, all the DNO want to know is maximum demand of the charge point.... and most domestic single phase are around 7kW... so nothing to worry about

Cant remember the terminology.... as i don't fit many myself... but i think the form comes under

"install and notify"... which is, do the job first, then tell them

or

"permission to install"... which means asking them first if you are allowed to install....

There are others on here that do these forms almost daily.

normally, all the DNO want to know is maximum demand of the charge point.... and most domestic single phase are around 7kW... so nothing to worry about

Cant remember the terminology.... as i don't fit many myself... but i think the form comes under

or

"permission to install"... which means asking them first if you are allowed to install....

Thanks littlespark, appreciate your reply.

Section F is for equipment not in the ENA database, and if you look in section E, this only comes into play if you are fitting a DC charger (which you aren't!)
I typically fill in sections A,B,C and E

or

It's called Connect and Notify (the alternative being Apply to Connect).

Reply to ENA application form for EVCP in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net