EV chargepoint charging providers | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss EV chargepoint charging providers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

mhar

-
Arms
Reaction score
I have a customer who has a holiday letting business sleeping up to 30 people. Fairly rural with limited charging facilities available locally. She is looking to install an ev chargepoint that her guests can use on a pay as you go basis. Any recommendations for charge platform providers? Ideally she would like the process for her customers to be as simple and straightfoward as possible.
We have tried an ICS charger but have completely lost faith in the product (can't see the screen unless it is dark or heavily overcast and unable to connect on the wifi hotspot using multiple different devices to set it up so it is pretty useless. Plus load limiting is an expensive extra involving purchase of extra equipment and been given contradictory advice by their helpline.

The last ICS I fitted hadn’t been registered when it left their factory… so just got a “device not recognised” error.
Helpline fixed it over the phone. They just had to input the serial number in at their end. 30 minutes later it was online.

I’ve not fitted any that had a pay system built in, but both project ev and hypervolt have the option. Unsure if needs extra.

YESSS have quite a few manufacturers in their book… so maybe have a look there.

Reply to EV chargepoint charging providers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back