Experiences with lesser known kit or suppliers. Good and Bad. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Experiences with lesser known kit or suppliers. Good and Bad. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GreggElectrical

One thing to come out of the current supply chaos is that we have been forced to use other suppliers, panels, inverters and fixings. So have you stumbled across any little gems you wouldn't have know about otherwise? What about real shockers?

For instance I found a really good supplier 8miles from my door that I wouldn't have touched otherwise. On the panel front I ended up using some Q cell panels and quite liked them.

I have also discovered a lesser known inverter manufacturer and found out just why they are not getting anywhere in the P.V market!

What has everyone else learnt?

Reply to Experiences with lesser known kit or suppliers. Good and Bad. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the reply as I knew it was something I wasn’t picking up.I’ll read up in the regs book on an IT supply as Can’t say I’ve...
Replies
Views
More reading later it looks like this can be achieved by having an east and west series string in parallel. In this case the string voltage will...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have also used Test-Meter for test equipment and calibration. Very good to deal with and good customer service and delivery. Highly recommended.
Replies
Views
M
First thing I'd look at is your demand, as those figures are incredibly high for a house, and you'll be spending an absolute fortune on solar PV...
Replies
Views
N
http://www.totalhomerenewables4u.co.uk/ Sorry forgot to add contact details website above or call us on 02890729688
Replies
Views
macca499
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks