Eyre information | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Eyre information in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Monty10

I would like to find out who was the original owner of Eyre ( newey and eyre). Were they around in Birmingham in 1953? Can someone help ?

for a minute i thought it was going to be about Eyre...Jane Eyre...
or about the river Eyre...oh sorry thats Aire...
i know theres a lot of old morrisons shopping trollies in there like...

"Hello",

JUST in case this is significant in terms of how long after the 1950`s the Company / `Name` was still Trading:

There was a Newey & Eyre Electrical Supplies in SE London in the 1980`s - and probably other branches in London - possibly until the end of the 1980`s / early 1990`s [?].

I know this because Electricians that I knew back then used to use them.

Probably a totally insignificant piece of information - but just in case in might be useful - ?

Regards,

Chris

"Hello",

JUST in case this is significant in terms of how long after the 1950`s the Company / `Name` was still Trading:

There was a Newey & Eyre Electrical Supplies in SE London in the 1980`s - and probably other branches in London - possibly until the end of the 1980`s / early 1990`s [?].

I know this because Electricians that I knew back then used to use them.

Probably a totally insignificant piece of information - but just in case in might be useful - ?

Regards,

Chris

"Hello again",

I saw a Newey & Eyre Van in South East London yesterday - they are obviously still trading - Sorry if I misunderstood the original Post - I thought that they had ceased trading and that the OP was trying to research details about the Company Ownership.

Please excuse my error.

Regards,

Chris

Reply to Eyre information in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net