Fatality | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Fatality in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thats realy how the hell would an electric heater fall in the bath .. extension lead to a heater i supose ,thats why we install RCD's no questions asked ,because we have to protect the general public from doing what they shouldnt with electricity

realy sad loss of life

not the first and sadly probably not the last, when I was a teen ager I always took a radio into the bathroom with me on an extension till it fell in from the edge of the wash basin luckily I was out of the bath, but unfortunatley not everone will be that lucky ,
Pict

I applied for a load of these DVD's from the ESC almost a year ago, I still have a handfull. I'm sure if any of you guys express a concern with the ESC regarding this sad news then they will send you some.

This Daughter section specifically covers extension leads in bathrooms..

[video=youtube;SSk87V1n1Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSk87V1n1Ow[/video]

i emailed them after an elex show for some info to give out, got loads from them. all rcd`s 3 dvd`s covering different things.

Reply to Fatality in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

E
  • Article
My son and tiling training. Hi guys. My son, 16, not enjoying school or college has been working with me for a bit of money doing some grouting...
Replies
Views
Etherglide
E
Well at about 9.30 last night I stripped the door card off and found the culprit, cable snapped and end off. So I spent another hour and managed...
    • Funny
Replies
Views
  • Question
If the plug works in most sockets but not one, then the socket has a problem. If the plug is out of spec as nasty fake one, or been bent by abuse...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First question: how old are you? If you're under 46 then you're eligible for a sponsored visa. If you're older than that, then this is an...
Replies
Views
Bit of a sickener they didn't employ you to do the box change aint it? I might, as a disclaimer, point out with that certificate that as the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks