Favourite Tools | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Favourite Tools in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
So what are your favourite tools?

For me i wouldn't be with out my Wera screwdrivers, so comfy to use and so far lasted 4 years with consent use and not a single bent tip. I've tried and have a set of facoms, after using them i get wrist ache for some reason.

Britool pliers and side cutters, use the smaller pair for 1.5 and 2.5 cables and i have a set of nws for anything bigger both really good quality and no issues, and i like the spring in the britools.

Bacho hacksaws, cant go wrong with them

wood chisles are draper, didn't see much point in buying a decent pair as hardly ever use them.

hammer, scutch, and bolster all the cheapest from B&Q

Facom spanners

ck combi cutters for me as well, how on earth did you get 4 years out of some screwdrivers i used to like the ck ones but they wouldn't last more than a few weeks on the pozi to a couple of months 4mm flat, i've gone over to draper for screwdrivers
oh i've got a little bosch 3v screwdriver thats pretty handy

Knipex pliers and cutters every time, wouldn't entertain any other make. Irazola/bacho and ck. (Although I do need to get a new set) screwdrivers. Fluke T5-1000 and fluke T120 irwin chisels klien cutters for 16 and 25mm tails etc. .

Reply to Favourite Tools in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Snickers make braces so I can only presume they make trousers for them to attach to? Could be worth an email to them as they seen to cover most...
    • Friendly
Replies
Views
I picked up some Cembre HT51 cheap on eBay many years ago... mainly for some DC cabling I was doing on a boat. They'll go down as low as 6mm...
    • Winner
Replies
Views
Really to sorry to hear of your recent losses. I've lost kit myself in similar circumstances. Made me want to kick some tw**ts head in. I use...
Replies
Views
  • Question
...just hire 'em out to your pupils. Extra to your teaching fees.
    • Funny
    • Winner
2 3
Replies
Views
it's OK you can have a spare A4 sheet from me. here: . . . . .
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks