Fed up with the search function | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Fed up with the search function in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Doomed

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Somewhwere on this site someone stuck the NIC max Zs table in pdf format which I have had printed out inside my inspection and test folder until a windy day in a field last week.
Can I find it again? can I heck.
Someone point me out where it is please.

Reply to Fed up with the search function in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Definitely the radial, we were talking about and discussing different size cables for the different circuits. I have made some amendments to my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
haha hope you enjoy it .. mind don't put your oven on if you come home hungry after pricing the job ...it was cheaper for the customer to pay a...
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
Hi Barrie, just out interest, what department did you work for, if you don't mind saying?
Replies
Views
G
  • Question
I think I'll save you all going around in circles. Closed.
2 3 4 5 6 7
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks