Fitting ABS pipe plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Nwalky
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 44

Discuss Fitting ABS pipe plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Fitting ABS pipe Anyone worked with this plastic pressurised pipe much? This week was my first and i thought after my years of experience that these stressful days were mostly behind me...alas they are not.

Ordered up the stuff in preparation for the job, informed the entire building that the water would be off for 24hrs to allow the glue to cure and then proceeded to drain down and cut out the old stuff yesterday, only to find that the stuff that was in was imperial sized Durapipe, this meant i was all over the city trying to find someone that stocked some couplings off the shelf. Eventually found somewhere, thank god, and then went back to do the job. Water is being turned back on today at half 5, lovely little end to a Friday.... haha, you live and learn i suppose.

Fitting ABS pipe to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Fitting ABS pipe plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

L
  • Article
What manufacturer makes the best quality fittings for multilayer pipes? What manufacturer makes the best quality fittings for multilayer pipes...
Replies
Views
LordWest
L
J
  • Article
How do I fit pipes under kitchen sink? I took Apart pipes under 1 and 1/2 sink, and now I can't put it back together. Can anyone help please How...
Replies
Views
Julie c
J
M
  • Article
Pushfit fitting/pipe ok to rub against one another? Hi I've been swapping rads in my house and during one rad swap I used the original notches on...
Replies
Views
MiguelPlumbelo
M
A
  • Article
F&e tank vent pipe pouring hot water Hi all I have an oil fired heating system open vent with an f&e tank we had some problems with air...
Replies
Views
Andymav
A
T
  • Article
Waste pipes into hopper Hi, My property's soil stack has a single entry for the toilet waste. Then a separate hopper and downpipe which drains...
Replies
Views
tommyh311
T

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks