Flag pole lighting | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Flag pole lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bonn1ett

Hi people,

have been asked to provide a quote for installing a light on the roof of a commercial property to light up there flag. Can anyone advise on the best light for the job? Been looking at Halide, Sodium and Halogen.

thanks

why not use a 30w - 40w led flood light more than enough light wide beam and cheap to run stick it on an automatic switch to come on at dusk and off again after midnight. LED hut has good robust flodds at good price never had any problems with them.

- - - Updated - - -

for flodds read floods

Reply to Flag pole lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
and sometimes if the drainpipes have been up a while the brackets can be brittle from sun damage and as you say they are nailed on which can be a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes agreed this is definitely out of my comfort zone and it was from the start. Connecting the lights on to scaffold just had me on edge. So the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Better off with the click prw213 as it has twin screw termination.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Or a combined fitting in each row.
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks