flex connection plate zone 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss flex connection plate zone 2 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

multimick

-
Arms
Reaction score
is this allowed or am i being pedantic ,it aint ip x4 , it's feeding a panel heater that is ip 24. so that's ok at least

I would say fixed equipment that is permanently connected can be used in the zones as long as it’s suitable according to the manufacturers instructions (701.55)
The flex outlet not being to IPX4 I would say should not be in the boundary of zone 2.

Reply to flex connection plate zone 2 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I have replaced the back box for a 35mm one, and it all has refitted more comfortably. I'll get the electrician to check it out when fitting the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Quite a few options available. Might be something to match existing range if on display.
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
If it's buried ducting, have you thought about digging up a section of the buried cable close by, cutting it and pulling in a few extra meters...
Replies
Views
thanks for that....circuit will be RCD protected.....i take your point about a 3 pole isolator next to the fan in the loft, but they mostly aren't...
Replies
Views
I thought that too, but I didn’t want to upset the old fella by telling him 😛
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks