Forum Categories have Wicked Content | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Forum Categories have Wicked Content in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score
Been working on these on all my forums and it's a really cool way to use the categories which otherwise just have the same forums in them as is displayed on the homepage, so its kinda duplicate content and Google doesn't like that.

So I've worked out a way to show some of the biggest threads, or busiest threads, or trending threads (quickly climbing in either).
To get to them you'd just click the title in the orange bar on the homepage.

The content will automatically change over time to keep up to date.

Just in case you wanted to check them out, here are the plumbers categories (bboooooooooooo lol)

And the tiling ones.

Just to add. The plumbing forum has no ads on at all right now as I'm waiting for it to get verified.

So you can browse it all nice and quick.

Reply to Forum Categories have Wicked Content in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

D
  • Article
TilersForums.co.uk new layout for UK Tiling Forum Topics Mainly UK Tiling Forum | Forums:- UK Tiling Forum DIY Tiling Forum Tiling Advice...
Replies
Views
D
D
  • Article
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? Have you ever worked for a National Tile...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
We have got some other sections of the forum that I thought might be useful to you guys! They are for all countries but we have new tags that you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Saying hello to all on plumbers forum Content of the thread: Job opportunity Hi Everyone, Not used this platform...
Replies
Views
On the 4th day God created this sun:
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks