Got to fit some towel rails - spur info | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Got to fit some towel rails - spur info in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sifter

Got a towel rail to install in 2 bathrooms soon. Should be able to pick up a socket near enough so should i have it outside the bathroom door and just a flex connection unit at the towel rail?

1 bathroom they want it close to the bath. does anyone have any diagrams for safe zones for bathrooms?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a towel rail to install in 2 bathrooms soon. Should be able to pick up a socket near enough so should i have it outside the bathroom door and just a flex connection unit at the towel rail?

1 bathroom they want it close to the bath. does anyone have any diagrams for safe zones for bathrooms?

Have you looked in your OSG, BGB or EGBR?

Sifter you've got me thinking mate, are you working without copies of all the above mentioned books and documents? If so, how did you satisfy your CPS provider?
Forgive me if I sound a bit picky

Reply to Got to fit some towel rails - spur info in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
ok cheers for the help lads
Replies
Views
thanks for that....circuit will be RCD protected.....i take your point about a 3 pole isolator next to the fan in the loft, but they mostly aren't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
They should, but no. Also that would mean taking up loads of old floorboards, on an already carpeted room, filled with furniture, etc. My life is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Zone 1 is the zone above your bath or shower to a height of 2.25m. If you were to install a heated towel rail in this zone, it would need a rating...
Replies
Views
It's going to be a right pain switching the towel radiator on and off every single time you want to use it. I always fit a timer (standard analog...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks