Great Western Railway to be electrified | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Great Western Railway to be electrified in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

rocker

Just caught the end of somethiong on the news - it looks like the railway is going to electrified between Cardiff and London between now and 2016 - should be quite a bit of work going for that for the industrial guys, I would think.....

Labour for these major contracts if arranged well in advanced. Agencies shop around abroad etc, free movement and all that.

New Government won't intervene and Vince turned out to be full of bull as well as Nick and Dave lol

I thought Gordon was bad, but these guys are going to slaughter us lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Great Western Railway to be electrified in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
After fitting out the first room of downlights.... i expect him to get a bit speedier at fitting them There is so many unknowns to price at this...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
I am in almost the same boat, although I am registered for a scheme, and as I have been continuously, I have been told no NVQ required... BUT...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you, much appreciated Dan
Replies
Views
  • Question
Obviously not a building/DIY forum so will keep it short but yes - we've taken all the floors up. Several joists in the bathroom need doing as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Jumping on and off jobs can be tough going when you're less than confident as every time you go back it's like a new job. that you know little...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back