Grundfos Alpha1 L 26-65 replacement plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Grundfos Alpha1 L 26-65 replacement plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Grundfos Alpha1 L 26-65 replacement Just had a call out to no central heating and the pump needs replacing tomorrow. It looks like the Alpha1 L has been discontinued as its not listed on Grundfos website and it looks incredibly difficult to get hold of one. Typically their technical help is out of office now until Monday so could really do with some advice on a suitable replacement. It's from a Grant combi

TIA

Grundfos Alpha1 L 26-65 replacement to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Grundfos Alpha1 L 26-65 replacement plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

D
  • Article
Grundfos MQ3-45 - Weird Noise I have a Grundfos MQ3-45 feeding my domestic water from a ground level tank (filled from an RO system from the...
Replies
Views
duckbert
D
A
  • Article
Replacing Radiators with Heated Skirting I am getting prices to replace my existing radiators with heated skirting. Any advice Replacing...
Replies
Views
Alan Wright
A
G
  • Article
Booster Pump Needs Reset Daily Hi, I am currently using a Grundfos Booster Pump. This pump is fed by 2pcs of 1,000 liters water tank. Normally...
Replies
Views
gnulab123
G
M
  • Article
Rigid syphon Hi just to confirm does this look like a rigid syphon. Not seen in person but doesn't look like it one of the ones that splits so can...
Replies
Views
Matt0029
M
E
  • Article
Replace a Faucet Tap Handle Hi, How can I remove the handle of the attached Faucet tap? I thought removing the screw will be enough, it is not...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks