Hager metal clad enclosures - what a load of pants | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Hager metal clad enclosures - what a load of pants in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wade88

Just bought a 2-way hager metalclad enclosure, and 2 rcbos to fit, but the buggers wont fit in the enclosure as the DIN rail has been mounted too high. Anyone else had any experience of this? Im going to drill out the rivets on the DIN rail and drop it half an inch and re rivet it, but what a pain in the arse. There is also no N bar so will have to pop one of those in too, space is becoming at this point somewhat of an issue.

Well i think in hindsight it was my boo boo, assumption being the mother of all F ups and all that. I guess i just thought when buying an enclosure with fitted DIN rail that does not specify the exact PD that fit it, that an RCBO would fit. Apparently not. Nothing a couple of rivets and a connector block cant resolve however

Haha no! I did think this and double checked but the rail is mounted in the centre of the enclosure. I mean its ridiculous really, Hager dont even manufacture a metal enclosure capable of housing an RCBO or an enclosure with with a N bar. Might just weld myself a little one together with some spare 1mm sheet ive got lying around.

Reply to Hager metal clad enclosures - what a load of pants in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net