Hair Salon Lighting | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Hair Salon Lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

Octopus

As above, got a client asking if I can improve his lighting (yes I know its a bit like nailing down jelly).

Anyone got any recommendations? ideas? experience with such lighting schemes.

Thanks.

2' fluorescent battens over the mirrors, cat2 fittings over the chairs, LED downlighters in the windows to counter the 'mirror effect' and something just for atmosphere like wall lights, picture lights, or just a table lamp on the counter.

Does the place have suspended ceilings? What is there in the way of natural light? What kind of lighting do they have at present?

F= E x Area / m.f x cu ,will work out how many lumen's you need

then, Lumen's / efficacy(lumens per watt) = total power needed

then total power needed(watts) / fitting power(watts):2guns:

tells you how many fittings needed.

Reply to Hair Salon Lighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Fitted a lot of this sort of light recently, with all tests reporting back through central Dali controller(s).
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
By the looks of it the whole head comes off in one unit, guess it has a driver inside of it. Ive tried to Google the Image i have, one comes up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
And exciting when that Hager AFDD finally tripped 😂
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
One that uses an internal relay to do the switching most are. https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/zinc-dion-outdoor-black-pir-sensor-180-/388ft?ref=SFAppShare
Replies
Views
  • Question
As littlespark says there's no ways you're going to find spike lights that can accomodate SWA cables directly into them.
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks