Hamilton Litestat Grid Switches............. Do you know | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Hamilton Litestat Grid Switches............. Do you know in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

stretchyboy

-
Arms
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether Hamilton Litestat's grid plates and switches (6 or 8 -gang) will fit into MK grid back-boxes?

I have a job where there are already MK grid boxes flushed into the wall and the customer would like Hamilton Econoflat range and Gridswitches etc. So i'm keen to avoid the obvious problem of incompatibility. I would appreciate it if people would only reply if they are certain please as I have a lot to lose if in the event of a wrong guess.

Much appreciated :)

Cheers bugsy, even the 6 or 8 -gang grid boxes though? I wouldn't want to find out that the two rows of grids are too close together for the plate to fit on ..........

Reply to Hamilton Litestat Grid Switches............. Do you know in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Thanks, it says under the picture of the 4 front plates (in the tiniest writing possible) "Excluding the definity grid pro front plates which do...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Try replacing the bulb and see if that works. If you are saying that it blinks that’s probably the problem. Good luck
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Well, in case anyone is curious or has a similar problem in the future, I figured it out. Instead of grabbing a neutral wire from the bundle in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you like our MiniGrid switches! If you'd like to find out more on the range, you can visit: SCOLMORE GROUP...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks