Happy Birthday Phill :) | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Happy Birthday Phill :) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Supporter
Reaction score
I've put this is the main general room instead of the birthday section so everyone can see it (and it may be my last post).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD GIT!

:party:

[ElectriciansForums.net] Happy Birthday Phill :)

(Lenny cant ban me now pmsl :rofl: been trying to get this pic on here for over a year)

What a crazy night that was, you with an inflatable sheep :wink:

All the best mate, see you for a beer later on today.

I've put this is the main general room instead of the birthday section so everyone can see it (and it may be my last post).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD GIT!

:party:

View attachment 15451

(Lenny cant ban me now pmsl :rofl: been trying to get this pic on here for over a year)

What a crazy night that was, you with an inflatable sheep :wink:

All the best mate, see you for a beer later on today.

Is Phil the sheep?? Happy birthday

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks to everyone but Paul M !!

been running around and sorting a tv out today for some poor old chap who`s only pleasure is his tv and it went off for him. :D job done one happy guy and it beats sitting on the sofa all day

Hoy I've been out shopping, sorted out my mats for the next couple of days (apart from the coax) and now about to make some Yorkshire puddings to go with our roast chicken dinner? Only been on the sofa for half a day lol.

Happy birthday Phil (hope Lenny has'nt seen that pic in post #1 :rofl: private joke)

Phil had nothing to do with it! its me who has strange thoughts about those things if im honest. i was trying to spread the blame but it looks like my personal life is out now. oh hell the wifes reading this now :{

I cant remember sat that? Must be the export clouding my mind, the beer wont help neither. :)

Reply to Happy Birthday Phill :) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back