Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers?

Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? I'll tell you a funny story about how I got a job with Topps Tiles Newcastle and got top sales every month while the manager was an utter arse. Phillip Cuthburtson (Will Check Spelling Tomorrow). Works for Walls and Floors now as an area sales manager and sent him a PM on Linked In that was a ----er lol

Let's try get creative with this thread and let your mind wander - sometime I see me selling online again myself. Got the contacts for it all but with ill health recently it got put on the back burner. Hence my Pro Tilers Tools site is sitting 10% done.

(Also while I have you checkout www.TilersForums.co.uk - I'll be working on that and several others all this week.)

Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers? Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net