Hello , need advice about rusty faucet plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter tadas98
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 105

Discuss Hello , need advice about rusty faucet plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hello , need advice about rusty faucet I am newbie here , so it was a rusting spot i scrub with sponge and cif now i scrubed down Chrome it is bad? Do i need replacement or it will cause leak ?
[ElectriciansForums.net] Hello , need advice about rusty faucet plumbing advice

Hello , need advice about rusty faucet to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Hello , need advice about rusty faucet plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

E
  • Article
Replace a Faucet Tap Handle Hi, How can I remove the handle of the attached Faucet tap? I thought removing the screw will be enough, it is not...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E
P
  • Article
Heating oil tank (plastic) has rusty coloured layer on bottom... Hi The tank is around 7 years old. Any ideas what causes it and/or whether it is...
Replies
Views
Plumb Line
P
C
  • Article
Hello from Ipswich Hi All, New member from Ipswich. I am a DIYer looking for some advice. Hello from Ipswich to read more on the original...
Replies
Views
cheese_za
C
P
  • Article
Electrician Hello to all Hello to all To keep my account Hello to all for more information You may reply to this message here. Electrician...
Replies
Views
poor steve
P
A
  • Article
Replacing Radiators with Heated Skirting I am getting prices to replace my existing radiators with heated skirting. Any advice Replacing...
Replies
Views
Alan Wright
A

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks