Hello | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oli G

-
Reaction score
Hi there,
new member in the south west. Been qualified for 6 years working mostly domestic/ commercial.
looking at potentially getting my 2394/2395 at some point later this year and trying it on my own self employed.
I don't think I'll post much on here, I'll just read the wealth of knowledge already on the forum.

Main reason I'm posting is to get rid of the annoying message telling me to post! :)
Oli

Welcome to the forum Oli.

We periodically prune unused accounts from the forum database. The annoying message encourages people to make an occasional post which avoids us pruning their account. You can always just post a comment in a thread in the lifestyle forums about a pet or your favorite footy team.

Don't be shy, we don't bite. Well I do now and then if you touch my Banana's.

Reply to Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Posts on this forum suggest it is no longer a means of entry to 'domestic installer' schemes. I'm happy to stand corrected as Part P is simply...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
@littlespark I knew there were a couple of Glasgow folk on here but I wasn't aware of more than that. I seldom look at the whereabouts of posters...
Replies
Views
There are quite a few members grumpier and older on this Forum, myself included welcome.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Sorry, I won't take much of your time. To cut a long story short, I am newly qualified and have domestic installation/commercial...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just to add my own experience to give you food for thought. I worked for other people for around 8 years before making the jump to running my own...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks