Help for Smart Switch | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Help for Smart Switch in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scoped

DIY
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been at this all night for a smart switch I've installed for exterior lighting for the house located in the eve's of the house attic (2nd photo is the original)

It has 2 neutral (both wired in N) + 2 live wires that i've tried both wiring in L and L1 and simultaneously in other multiple combinations but still no lighting outside. I've left the earth sleeved, disconnected as no place for it. I do recognise in the 1st photo (smart switch) that the 2nd neutral isn't in and have tried all combinations and now at a loss. Wifi connected to 2Ghz.

Any help appreciated
Best
Craig

[ElectriciansForums.net] Help for Smart Switch[ElectriciansForums.net] Help for Smart Switch

Reply to Help for Smart Switch in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

brilliant thanks for your support. Lee
Replies
Views
My guess from that last picture is the whoever installed it has drawn two 6242Y’s instead of a single 6243Y for the 2way side of that two gang...
Replies
Views
Profile says UAE, but looks like a UK switch…. Do they use UK products over there? I will advise that the two switches use different labelling...
Replies
Views
L
Just doing some thread admin :)
Replies
Views
Everything worked perfectly—thank you so much for your guidance! I followed your advice and isolated the supply permanent live in the Wago...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks