Help joining waste pipe to shower waste please plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Help joining waste pipe to shower waste please plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Help joining waste pipe to shower waste please Hi, just a quick question about the standard way you connect 40mm waste pipe to the outlet of this waste I have. The waste outlet is too big compared to the tube to be solvent welded (it's more like 43mm internal diam) and there are no threads to allow a compression fitting, I'm confused.

Pics of said waste
[ElectriciansForums.net] Help joining waste pipe to shower waste please plumbing advice
[ElectriciansForums.net] Help joining waste pipe to shower waste please plumbing advice

Help joining waste pipe to shower waste please to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Help joining waste pipe to shower waste please plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

T
  • Article
Waste pipes into hopper Hi, My property's soil stack has a single entry for the toilet waste. Then a separate hopper and downpipe which drains...
Replies
Views
tommyh311
T
T
  • Article
Solvent or push-fit? Can anyone explain why we have two different sizes of waste pipe for solvent weld and push-fit connectors? Why didn’t they...
Replies
Views
T
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Waste pipes above ceiling in new extension Content of the thread: Hi guys I have expressed an opinion on this...
Replies
Views
B
  • Article
Toilet waste small drip leak - plumbers mait not working Amateur here. My toilet waste has a small drip leak at the join, & I was advised to use...
Replies
Views
banchang
B
J
  • Article
Utility Room waste Afternoon. Moving home and have a utility with a small wash basin at the right hand side, so I'm adding in a washing machine...
Replies
Views
JonesJ89
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks