Help on rewire! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Help on rewire! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparky101

Sister has bought a house. I think it needs a full rewire. Could some explain to me what these are please.

Welcome to the forum. You say in your profile that you are a contractor, in what field?

A house rewire will be needed when the hard wired cables in the property degrade to an unsafe level. An electrician can preform tests to establish the condition of the cables and inform your sister accordingly. Also it is a good idea to have this type of work carried out before decorating.

we're doomed, doomed.

https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?...ilc=12&type=711278&p=we're+doomed,+dad's+army

[ElectriciansForums.net] Help on rewire!

Reply to Help on rewire! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Pretty common for lights and sockets to get a Re-wire and the Eco7 circuits usually storage heaters /water heater to remain left as was. As for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I forgot to mention in my original post that Scottish Power on their first visit, declared that there's a problem with the earth cable?. British...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's something odd about that appliance inlet. Doesn't seem to have a base. Looks more like the type that should be attached to a flex.
Replies
Views
The MCBs are branded Noark.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Its down to the budget and your experience level - If they cannot pay you cannot work, If you dont know whats safest you shouldn't work - If you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks