help with a Ziehl Abegg 560 mm, single phase fan speed controller | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss help with a Ziehl Abegg 560 mm, single phase fan speed controller in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

aleen

-
Reaction score
Hi guys
I'v got a question to do with a fan speed controller. it is Ziehl Abegg 560 mm, single phase. use electronic speed controller 6 amps..just replace a new same fan motor, when lower speed, controller temperture go up 30mins fuse(10amps)blow. when high speed , controller normal.. any advice?

Thanks in advance

Do you have Frequency inverters? Frequency inverters are ideal for use in the energy efficient control of all types of motors. ZIEHL-ABEGG supplies frequency inverters that are perfectly matched to customers' applications.
hi there is no frequency inverters.it is takeaway extractor ,
[ElectriciansForums.net] help with a Ziehl Abegg 560 mm, single phase fan speed controller
use electronic controller....so you mean I replace electronic controller to Auto Transformer Fan Speed Controllers??thx

wired is correct..working normal at high speed,,,only low speed gets high temperature of speed controller... just wandering if i replace to 10 amps speed controller can sort out???

This could do with an electrician looking at it. Would be worth checking actual current draw of the fan with an ammeter when it is set at various speeds.

Reply to help with a Ziehl Abegg 560 mm, single phase fan speed controller in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net