Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hope you can help as have dealt a lot with heating controls have air source heat pump and install totally sub standard so I'm upgrading the wiring plus underfloor heating and thermaskirt upstairs Below is what I have

Riello NXHM 016 Monobloc heat pump

Drayton wise (DW) thermostat kit 3

2 x zone pumps for ( 1x upstairs. 1x downstairs)
3 way valve

Upstairs is thermoskirt run back to a 7 way manifold with 6 sub zones using wireless DW Thermostats connecting back to the 1st DW underfloor heating controller

Downstairs UFH 7 way manifold 5 sub zones using DW wireless thermostats connecting back to 2nd DW underfloor heating controller

My issue is I can't find a S plan wiring diagram for the 2 zones into the 1 DW controller ( as in kit 3)

Also changing electrical box to a wago 221

Have attached a couple of photos

[ElectriciansForums.net] Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller

Unfortunately I don't think you will get an "off the shelf" diagram for the system you are trying to do
The Wiser system is very adaptable but it is a little difficult from your post as to what you are trying to control with which stats

Last edited:

Reply to Help with S Plan with 2 zones one controller in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net