Hi, I like to invite people to connect with me on Linkedin | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Hi, I like to invite people to connect with me on Linkedin in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stephenr

Hi, Im not sure how many of you are using linked in, I have only just started using it myself. what are your thoughts on it.

To connect with me search for stephen rampton and I think you then need to enter my email address to veryify the connection which is [email protected]

Hope to connect with you soon.

Can't see the point mate. I too have an account for business associates I've built up over the years and very few are anything to do with my electrics company.

Also if you link up with "anyone" the value in your links diminish.

Add me if you like I'm an office type who also has Level 2, Level 3 and 17th Edition I spent 3 years at college to stop being an office type but did not work out

I do mortgages, life insurance, pensions etc so might be able to help some of you out.

For an office type I am ok lol.

Reply to Hi, I like to invite people to connect with me on Linkedin in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
1 long stretch but as you asked- Removal of the schemes, replaced with a centralized government/member owned managed system, that liaises with all...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks, it was just as it's outdoors I wasn't sure. I have replaced indoor light fittings again without modifying wiring.
Replies
Views
  • Question
<= This! That is why I like a simple voltage tester: it has one key job to do which is to show voltage present, and you don't want any confusion...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This potential client seems to be making progress in terms of being interested in proper chargers and answering my query questions. I have also...
Replies
Views
It’s good to hear from a young person who wants to aspire to be anything these days from what I see here (meaning where I live not the site) the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks