• Thread starter Kebian
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 942

Discuss Hi in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kebian

Hi All,

I am new, a young Electrical Engr, lets say I'm still a student yet. i am into electrical system design. i need all the relevant softwares i can get to make work less stressful and help me advance in the profession.
kindly send them to me, please

someone send me some tutorials/manual, whatever on how to use autocad with dialux

regards,
kebian.

Hi All,

I am new, a young Electrical Engr, lets say I'm still a student yet. i am into electrical system design. i need all the relevant softwares i can get to make work less stressful and help me advance in the profession.
kindly send them to me, please

someone send me some tutorials/manual, whatever on how to use autocad with dialux

regards,
kebian.

Yes Sir, very good sir......

just read your post and as soon as i finish my tea i will spend the rest of the evening getting together everything you require

Reply to Hi in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I hope you’re all well. To cut a long story short, I’m going to be a young Dad very soon and need some help/advice/peer review with an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Totally agree! - exact reason I mentioned our local college to contact!
Replies
Views
My guess is that you'll need to have your existing re-jigged as you've probably got a separate consumer unit fed from the time clock side of your...
Replies
Views
As the subject of the questions are all electrical, I don't think you need to say "electrical" in any of the answers.... ie. 15- I would just...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum.
    • Winner
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks