High level LED Floodlighting | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss High level LED Floodlighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

C&H

Guys I've been asked to source LED replacements for high level SON floodlights. Existing floods are between 400 watt-1000 watt. Fittings are are at a height of up to 40 metres. Anyone on here any experience of LED lighting for this application and any suggestions as to where to source them?

OK, first thing is yes, they exist and are good - I know this as I've seen them. 2nd thing is not sure what they were or which country they were made in!

[ElectriciansForums.net] High level LED Floodlighting These are LED panels roughly 800 x 800 in threes, one of which in each set has been modified to be an EM as well. This pic was taken in a venue in Qatar I've done work in. I'll see if I can find out for you what they are.

They look the part, are these a hi-bay replacement? We're looking for outside floodlighting we have 40m towers with 1000w son-t lamps on each and 30m towers with 400w son-t lamps fitted.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look the part, are these a hi-bay replacement? We're looking for outside floodlighting we have 6 x 40m towers with 10 x 1000w son-t lamps on each and 10 x 30m towers with 10 x 400w son-t lamps.

That's quite a tough call for LED!! There may well be solutions now but on fixtures with optics on them to control the beam angles - don't know just guessing.

I've just done some searching and THINK I've found the original lighting designers on the job, have just fired them an email asking. Let's see what comes back as I'm intrigued to know myself!

I can get you exactly what you need but...

If you tell me the exact specs you want I can get you a better price than anyone seeing as I sell LED products in the UK via my website. I have been considering getting some of these lights for a while but I would need to know exactly what you want before I give you a quote and I would have to make absolutely sure that is indeed what you want. The order would also have to be large enough for me to warrant transporting my stock half way around the world to you!

But I can guarantee you my products are the best quality available in January 2013 and we will give you the best price for your money.

If your intrested you can contact me via my website Light evolution: LED Light bulbs GU10 MR16 E14 Dimmable 50 Watt equivalent

Email: [email protected] (please say what it is regarding so I can get back to you as quickly as possible)

All my details are on there: email, phone, facebook, twitter etc so get in touch and if we can't help you because your order is too small for us to transport our stock we will SEND YOU TO OUR BEST COMPETITOR :censored: and also this would take us 3 weeks to get delivered to you so if that is too long phone me up and I will tell you which of my competitors is the cheapest :'(

PS I can't promise you anything other than some great advice and help but we will try our best to accomadate your needs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to High level LED Floodlighting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net