High zs reading on a radial circuit | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss High zs reading on a radial circuit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

simbin

I have a high zs reading of 312 ohms on a radial circuit, r1+r2 is 1.82. Earths seems fine in the sockets....any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP - Your profile does not define your level.... if you don't fill in your profile and post in the main forum you will be assumed qualified unless stated.

If you are qualified I suggest you re-educate yourself with your college notes as this is not a question I would have thought of a professional.
If your still in training then ask for access to the trainee's section where allowance for your lack of knowledge are made and help is always at hand, also you should be under instruction and the best person to ask is those monitoring you...

Like anything break it down and try to help yourself before asking, just taking a reading then jumping on here because your stuck isn't the way you were taught I hope, have you investigated the issue and if so what have you done?

Last edited:

Reply to High zs reading on a radial circuit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net